Jacqueline has been consulting to clients systems to help them lead and manage change for almost 20 years.
Described as an insightful and highly effective consultant, Jacqueline supports executive decision-makers as they grapple with future-focused strategy, complex problem-solving and executive-level collective leadership. She leads on company and sector-wide strategic foresight, futures and scenarios work and designs and implements effective systemic change projects. She also designs and facilitates interventions on group dynamics.
Jacqueline works with clients in three ways. On a project basis on strategic foresight and futures work or complex change; in coaching executive teams; and in developing executive leaders in complexity and futures methods.
Jacqueline is a highly experienced executive team coach, having worked globally with some of the world’s most respected organisations. She is the creator of the Integrative Framework of Team Effectiveness, which has been used globally to help transform the impact and effectiveness of executive teams.
Her experience is underpinned by solid training, ongoing development and professional supervision. In addition to her executive team coaching, Jacqueline also does 1:1 executive coaching with CEOs and executive level leaders.
- Coached the group-level executive team of a global transportation business as they developed a new vision and strategy.
- Coached a University executive team as they developed a new team purpose and changed their structure and composition to better align to a new strategy.
- Team coaching to support an Oil & Gas leadership team as they underwent downsizing and restructuring.
- Supported the executive team of an infrastructure organisation to improve trust and affiliation within the team to improve their collective leadership capability.
- Succession Coaching for a Director moving to an in-company CEO role of a premium German car producer to broaden their leadership vision and thinking.
- Coached the CEO of an Oil & Gas organisation become a more effective leader of their executive team during a period of rapid growth.
- Team-coaching assignment in a global financial services organisation to improve team effectiveness whilst implementing a new customer-focussed strategy.
- Coached a senior executive as they made the transition to Chief Commercial Officer, including the creation and implementation of a year-long development plan.
- Coached a newly appointed Group CEO of a logistics organisation during the transition from single-company CEO to the Group CEO of a global enterprise.
- Coached a Professorial Head of Faculty in a prestigious university helping them make the shift towards a more strategic outlook appropriate for their position.
- Coaching assignment with a Director in a professional services organisation to build resilience and self-confidence during a period of disruptive change.
Press and conference
Jacqueline speaks at events and conferences on strategic foresight, complex change and executive effectiveness. She is often asked for comment in the media.
Advanced Executive Fluency: A New Agenda for Executive Leaders in a Complex World will be published next year. Based on the insights of a range of progressive CEOs across the UK and Europe, it explores the ways of thinking, acting and being that executive leaders must become fluent in to thrive in a world of disruption and uncertainty.
Sign up to receive previews and hear more about the books’ launch.
Jacqueline writes a bi-weekly thought piece for CEOs and executive leaders as they grapple with the challenges of leading today.
If you would like to receive it, you can sign up below.
And if you’d like to speak with Jacqueline about any of the above, please just get in touch.